North Carolina Law Firm Fights for Injured and Accused Clients
Statesville attorney with 33 years of experience winning justice and compensation
Law Office of J. Pressly Mattox, P.C. advocates for clients in personal injury, workers’ compensation and traffic offenses cases. From my Statesville office, I serve clients throughout Iredell and surrounding counties. For traffic crimes, I also represent drivers from the East Coast and the Midwest traveling on I-77 and I-40. If you are trying to collect compensation because of a car accident or an on-the-job injury, or if you have been accused of a traffic offense or minor criminal offense, I have the skills and experience to take your case and win.
J. Pressly Mattox is an experienced and well-respected attorney who fights hard to deliver results for clients. You can expect the following from an engagement with me:
- Experienced representation — Having practiced law in Statesville, NC since 1983, I am skilled at both mediation and litigation. I draw on a rich file of case histories to identify winning strategies for my clients.
- Results focus — At Law Office of J. Pressly Mattox, P.C., I am passionate about fighting for the rights of individuals against large corporate insurance companies and the government I am proud of my long track record of achieving results for the injured and accused clients I represent.
- Superior service — As my client, you receive personal attention throughout your case. I am accessible and responsive, returning calls and emails and answering questions promptly. I offer a free initial consultation.
- Personal injury — I win compensation for clients in cases involving automobile, truck and motorcycle accidents and other injuries.
- Workers’ compensation — Clients come to me to recover lost wages, rehabilitation expenses, retraining costs and compensation for disability.
- Traffic offenses and Misdemeanors — I vigorously defend clients accused of speeding, driving without a license or valid registration, leaving the scene of an accident and more.
Contact a North Carolina attorney for a free consultation
Call Law Office of J. Pressly Mattox, P.C. at 704-872-8189 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation on your legal issue. I am eager to put my skills to work for you.