North Carolina Law Firm Fights for Injured and Accused Clients
Statesville attorney with 33 years of experience winning justice and compensation
Law Office of J. Pressly Mattox, P.C. advocates for clients in traffic violations, real estate and collections cases. From my Statesville office, I serve clients throughout Iredell and surrounding counties. For traffic crimes, I also represent drivers from the East Coast and the Midwest traveling on I-77 and I-40. If you are trying to collect compensation because of a car accident, or if you have been accused of a traffic offense or minor criminal offense, I have the skills and experience to take your case and win.
J. Pressly Mattox is an experienced and well-respected attorney who fights hard to deliver results for clients. You can expect the following from an engagement with me:
- Experienced representation — Having practiced law in Statesville, NC since 1983, I am skilled at both mediation and litigation. I draw on a rich file of case histories to identify winning strategies for my clients.
- Results focus — At Law Office of J. Pressly Mattox, P.C., I am passionate about fighting for the rights of individuals against large corporate insurance companies and the government I am proud of my long track record of achieving results for the injured and accused clients I represent.
- Superior service — As my client, you receive personal attention throughout your case. I am accessible and responsive, returning calls and emails and answering questions promptly. I offer a free initial consultation.
The Law Office of J. Pressly Mattox, P.C knows how to navigate the complexities of NC law. Our lawyers can be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in North Carolina, contact us today to speak to a dedicated and experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- Residential Real Estate: Our experienced attorneys handle residential real estate cases involving closings, condo law, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in North Carolina, we can help.
- Debt Collections for Creditors: The job of a debt collector is to track down debtors and obtain the money you are owed. We understand how frustrating it can be when the debtor does not comply. Our attorneys help you deal with uncooperative debtors and resolve your debt issues.
- Estate Planning: We handle North Carolina estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our compassionate attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business in North Carolina, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. We can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
When you work with The Law Office of J. Pressly Mattox, P.C, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a North Carolina attorney for a free consultation
Call Law Office of J. Pressly Mattox, P.C. at 704-872-8189 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation on your legal issue. I am eager to put my skills to work for you.